WordPress is a favorite platform for many websites and blogs with over 74,000,000 sites currently running WordPress. With this fantastic platform there can be certain vulnerabilities. They may leave you exposed to serious consequences by hackers and other malicious predators if you do not keep your site maintained properly. The best prevention against hackers is to keep your site updated.
WordPress Security and Maintenance is one of my key specialties and I would love to take this task off of your to-do list!
I offer two WordPress Security and Maintenance packages: Weekly or Monthly. Both of these packages offer the same services, just different schedules depending on your needs and/or budget.
Here is what is included in the WordPress Security & Maintenance Service:
- Backing up your site offsite at Amazon Web Services at your chosen intervals (weekly or monthly)
- Adding and configuring WordPress security plugins including Wordfence Security
- Uptime monitoring
- Malware monitoring and clean up as needed
- Comment moderation
- Deleting comment SPAM and trash folders
- Checking for broken links
- Plugin updates and monitoring for plugin vulnerabilities
- Theme updates
- WordPress updates
- Optimizing the database and deleting revisions
- Advise you on ways to speed up your site’s loading time
- Tracking statistics and sending you the report monthly
- Support includes unlimited email support related to this service as well as a BONUS of up to 1 hour of my time per month for other issues relating to your site such as help adding pages, updating menus, theme tweaks, etc.
Weekly WordPress Security and Maintenance Services:
$99 one time setup fee plus $99 per month (Canadian Funds)
Monthly WordPress Security and Maintenance Services:
$99 one time setup fee plus $49 per month (Canadian Funds)
Prices are per site.
Contact me today for a free consultation to see if this service is right for you, or to book this service today!